Nordic Frontier #37: The Siege of Gothenburg
NORDIC FRONTIER. #NordicThursday turned into #NordicSaturday and the hosts of your favourite podcast discuss the Siege of Gothenburg.
This week we run a summary of the demonstration, we dicuss the ins and outs of the police’s conduct before, during and after the march. We also answer some questions that came into our mailbox.
Mike visited(Not hosted duh) a podcast called Fascism Now! With Eric Striker of the Daily Stomer, the episode will be out at some point this weekend, but here is the show page: https://therightstuff.biz/category/all-shows/fascism-now/
A picture to illustrate what a special snowflake’s face looks like, when all the lies of the media she had been fed, came true right before her eyes.
Summary of the march:
- About 650-700 participated despite the pressure from police, media and politicians.
- They wanted us to march 600 meters and only gather for 3 hours, we marched for about 5 kilometers and gathered for about 5 hours.
- Our livestream from the event has been viewed by 220 000 people.
- Nordfront.se had 100 000 unique visitors during the day.
- The ANTIFA are becoming more and more irrelevant.
- The police has broken the social contract by restricting freedom of speech and of expression and effectively removed our right to assemble, so we won’t be applying for permission to walk the streets again and time will tell what the future holds in store for us.
The official video from the march:
Revolt Against the Traitors!
Fredrik Vejdeland’s speech:
I Have a Dream
Support Nordfront Radio:
Make sure to mark it ”Nordic Frontier”.
The Nordic Frontier is an English speaking podcast and a sister broadcast to the glorious Radio Nordfront. Our aim is to spread our political message of the Nordic Resistance Movement to a wider audience. Through theme- and discussion-based episodes we will dive deep into what National Socialism has to offer in the 21st century.
The format is not set in stone and everything is subject to change, the overall message is based on the political direction of the Nordic Resistance Movement but the individual opinions expressed by the hosts and guests are their own.
Permanent hosts: Andreas Johansson, Mikael Karlsson and Johan Svensson.
Kommentarerna är efterhandsmodererade. Den som kommenterar är själv juridiskt ansvarig för innehållet i kommentaren. För att delta i diskussionen, läs våra regler här.